What’s your emotional style?
This little quiz is a little taste from Richard Davidson’s latest book, The Emotional Life of Your Brain. It’s a self-assessment test to identify your emotional style along six dimensions:
- Resilience: How quickly you recover from adversity.
- Outlook: How long you are able to sustain positive emotion.
- Social Intuition: How adept you are at picking up social signals from the people around you.
- Self-Awareness: How well you perceive bodily feelings that reflect emotions.
- Sensitivity to Context: How good you are at regulating your emotional responses to take into account the context you find yourself in.
- Attention: How sharp and clear your focus is.
I haven’t read the book yet, though it’s on my list. I took the test, though, and it’s piqued my interest.
Click here to take the test.